• When lighting a candle for the first time, always allow the wax to melt all the way around the edges of the jar (this is setting the memory of the candle and will help prevent tunneling)

  • Trim the wick to 5mm and remove any debris each time before the candle is lit. This will encourage a more even burn, steady flame and minimise mushrooming, smoke and soot forming on the jar

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep

  • Always burn your candle on a stable and heat resistance surface

  • Avoid draughts, ceilings or fans. Any form of air can cause smoke

  • Keep candles out of reach of children and pets

  • Do not burn for longer than 4 hours in one session

  • Discontinue use when there is 1cm of wax remaining

  • Do not burn the candle if the jar is cracked or damaged